Lets talk about Olaplex for a minute…
This Revolutionary product has been tested time and time again on all types of hair, and there is no proof of negative impact that it has. Its simply magic in a bottle for your hair, and insurance for all Hair Stylist when chemically treating your clients hair.
” I can honestly say that Olaplex is a must have weapon in my arsenal. Whenever I question the integrity of my client’s hair, I turn to Olaplex” – Guy Tang
Olaplex is a 3-Step process that can be split up professionally between services or complete in a whole package for your client. The Professional and Take home products repair, re-bond and add strength to all dry, brittle hair types (especially those blondes).
Olaplex No.3 the take home Hair Perfector is what will change your life in terms of maintaining healthy, shine. strong hair. Its simple, safe and non-toxic.
- The standard use (as seen on the bottle) – apply a generous amount from roots to ends on unwashed towel died hair. Comb through once. Leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes or more. For damaged hair, repeat without rinsing.
- Rinse from hair, shampoo and condition.
Its so easy to use that there is no way that you can go wrong with the stuff. Olaplexing its actually a thing, why not kill two birds with one stone, so we have come up with 15 ways you can use Olaplex in your day to day routine.
- Exercise – pre-work out application. Whether your finding 30 or having a 90 minutes yoga session, you can Olaplex while you flex.
- Cleaning Duties – getting down and dirty can be a choir, but when you are Olaplexing cleaning ain’t so bad.
- Cooking – meal preps and setting the table are not the most exciting thing to do. However knowing you are giving your hair the fuel it needs can be a treat too.
- Grocery Shopping – that quick duck to the store, or extended shopping spree can be ideal for splurging your hair in Olaplex.
- Tanning – oiled up in the sun, why not Olaplaex for some extra fun.
- Spray Tanning – pre-tann scrub is essential. Olaplexing can be too whilst your turning bronzed and beautiful.
- Last Day Wear – yes your hair has become unbearable and needs a scrub and wash. Try to get that extra wear…Olaplex, Comb, Braid and at the end of day, finally wash your hair.
- Appointments – Doctors, Dentist, Beauty or whatever… if it takes longer then 20 minutes, Olaplexing is your answer.
- You Time – when you are home alone and you can finally crank out the face masks. Olaplex while you soak, lather and wait.
- Mediating – Olaplexing and Meditating. Two of your new favorite things.
- Study Break – Knowing that Olapex is working its magic on your mane, actually motivates you to study for hours.
- Holidays – On a break? Overseas or overstate, Olaplex is small enough to fit in your hand luggage.
- Working – You may have that job that requires your hair to be up. Olaplexing is perfect! Tie it up pre wash.
- Beaching – Olaplex is a great way to protect your hair form the sun and salt if you are surfing those waves.
- Pre salon visit – Appointment booked in to the salon for a wash , cut , blow-dry? This is the ideal opportunity to Olaplex prior to your appointment.